Air Force X Y Group Online Form 2019 – www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in – Candidates apply online for the Air Force X Y Group Registration 2019 is now available online. www.airmenselection.cdac.in Eligibility Criteria is now available online. Starting date for the Indian Air Force X Y Group Recruitment 2019-20 is 1st July 2019 and last to submit the Indian Air Force Application Form is 15th July 2019.
Air Force X Y Group Online Form 2019 – careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Indian Air Force
X & Y Group Airmen (02/2020)
- Indian Air Force Online application Starting Date – 01-July-2019
- Air Force X Y Group Last Date of Application – 15-July-2019
- Air Force Admit Card – September 2019
- X Y Group Exam Date – 21 to 24 September 2019
- General/OBC /SC/ST/PH category candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Payment should be done by Online Mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Candidates can also make payment by Offline mode through Axis Bank E-Challan Only.
- Candidates Date of Birth between 19/01/1999 to 01/01/2003
- If a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrollment is 21 years.
- X- Group (Technical) – candidates must have passed Class 12th with minimum 50 % marks and also have 3 years Polytechnic Diploma Course in Engineering.
- Y- Group Posts – Applicants passed their Intermediate with minimum 50 % marks or 2 years Vocation Course with 50% marks.
- During training stipend candidates will get Rs. 14,600/- per month.
- After Completion of training –
X- Group (Technical) –Rs. 33,100/- per month
Y- Group – Rs. 26,900/- per month
Steps to Apply Online for the Indian Air Force X Y Group Recruitment 2019-20
- Go through the official website i.e. www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
- Click on the “Indian Air Force Application Form 2019“
- Enter all the required details and upload the documents
- Pay the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- Click on the Submit Button
- Finally, download and take a hard copy of the Indian Air Force X Y Group Recruitment 2019-20 for further use.